If you are relocating from another school district the Osceola County School District requires that you present the following:

  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Student’s Social Security Card
  • Proof of Immunization (FL HRS 680 form obtainable from a Florida physician or the County Health Clinic)
  • Identification of registering parent/guardian
  • Withdrawal form from last school attended
  • Proof of a complete physical examination performed within the last 12 months
  • Copy of last report card
  • Proof of residency within CHS Attendance Zone
  • Current Utility Bill or Receipt of Current Utility

If your student currently attends an Osceola County School, you need:

  • Withdrawal form from last school attended
  • Copy of health records
  • Copy of last report card
  • Identification of registering parent or guardian
  • Proof of residency (see below) within CHS Attendance Zone



Proof of address with parent's name and address on it. Must have TWO (2) different documents from the list below (cannot be two from the same category):

* Category 1 - Current lease, rental agreement, mortgage or deed

* Category 2 - Current utility bill (electric, water, cable, telephone ro cell phone)

* Category 3 - Most current Tax Record

* Category 4 - Current government benefit letter (SS, SSI, Food Stamps, AFDC)


If you live with someone and do not have two of the above documents in your name, you may:

      Obtain an Affidavit of Residence from Student Services or the Guidance Department at the school.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.